AUTO, HOME, MOTORCYCLE, RV, RENTERS
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ACCIDENT
1. Stay calm.
2. Check for injuries, seek emergency medical attention if necessary.
3. If it is safe to do so, move vehicles off the roadway.
4. Call police to report the accident.
1. Drivers - Write down other driver(s) license number, license state, date of birth, insurance information including company name, phone number, agency, policy number and policyholder's name.
2. Passengers - Write down name, address and home/work telephone numbers of all passengers in any vehicle involved. Witnesses (particularly those not involved in the accident) - Write down name, address and home/work telephone number.
3. Vehicles - Write down make, model, color and license plate number of all vehicles involved.
4. Location - Write down the exact location of the accident.
5. Police - Write down the name of the police department and report number.
Download Auto Accident Check List
Drop off your damaged car, pick up a rental and go.
It's that easy.